Course Grades

Daniel Contreras
EDUC P102 CRN 32341
Professor Olmedo
10 March 2011
Self Evaluation Progress Report
Modern Art History
Grade: B (85%)
Why I am getting this grade: I am getting this grade because all of my turned work hasn't been completely correct. I do read and try, but it results on a B all of the time.
What I will do to improve/maintain this grade: I will study more carefully and I will turn in extra credit assignments to raise my grade.

Personal and Career Exploration
Grade: A
Why I am getting this grade: Because everyone has an A so far.
What I will do to improve/maintain this grade: Keep turning in the work and complete my test with the best accuracy possible.

College Writing
Grade: B- (82%)
Why I am getting this grade: I am getting this grade because our group competitions haven't done as good as other groups so we've been getting less points. Also, I could improve on some other things such as writing my summaries and reading over my English book more often.
What I will do to improve/maintain this grade: I will turn in better quality summaries and complete some of the given extra credit.

Basic Photography
Grade: A
Why I am getting this grade: I am getting this grade because we haven't turned in our first photographic assignment yet.
What I will do to improve/maintain this grade: I can improve by turning in quality photos and a good quantity of them. Also, the procedures should run smoother this second time.

Labels: