Who Are You?

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/Daniel-Contreras/Just%20Alone/2eevvht.jpg

Contreras
Daniel
(559) 361-5041
deni3l@yahoo.com

I'm interested in film production. Currently, I'm attending Porterville College to major in Photography. I was born and I've lived in Porterville most of my nineteen years of existence. My goal in life is simple: I want to make my family proud of me.
To be honest, I'm taking this course mostly because it's a requirement; however, I expect it to be a challenge. I am ready to complete any task assigned without delay. I expect to learn more in detail about the structure and meaning of literature. Additionally, I expect the professor to request the highest quality work I can offer and I shall not disappoint.
I like to think I'm a complex person. Don't we all? However, most of my style is simplistic, so it is kind of ironic. The world's biggest neat freak has got to be me. I'm constantly organizing my belongings. On another note, I enjoy to help those who need my assistance. Unfortunately, my shyness sometimes overwhelms me, but I have been building more confidence in myself. Ultimately, I'm a very kind person.

Labels: