Creative Writing: Exercise 2 - No Punctuation

I desperately grasped for each and every one of those final difficult and painful breaths of air during the last few minutes of my life since I knew that I was going to die very soon from this sharp stinging pain that occurred throughout my entire body as I was laying here meanwhile the heat scorned the insides of my body like a churning piece of butter on a stone grill helpless being cooked alive before I felt my blood dry out like a Datil Yucca that was nearby to my left side which had my arm laying down extended across the sandy floor paralyzed useless to me for further use since I had to rely on only my sight and sound since now I could only hear the last sound of the saddened lone winds of the desert and that was the final sound I heard that I can recall before everything went black.

Labels: